Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low 14.
Periods of rain. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 1 or low.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 13.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 17.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Clearing. High 18.
Showers. Low 10.
Rain. High 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Cloudy. High 16.
Cloudy. Low 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15.
|Snow On Ground||1955||0.0 cm|
Based on Environment Canada data