A container blaze lit up the night at a south Abbotsford property in the early morning.
The Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was called to a property on Huntingdon Road for a reported garage fire at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. Upon arrival, crews found two large containers engulfed in flames.
Crews managed to bring the blaze under control, using a water bladder due to a lack of hydrants in the area, and rescued a dog from a house next to the fire.
There has been no word of yet on a cause of the fire.