With an awesome lineup of inspirational speakers; hundreds of pop-up boutiques and shopping opportunities; the Calendar Firefighters; and a whole lot more, Abbotsford is your destination for the ultimate girls’ weekend Oct. 18 to 20.
The 19th annual West Coast Women’s Show – the largest women’s show in Western Canada – returns to TRADEX with three non-stop days of fun, food, fashion and lots of learning opportunities, says Murat Olcay, producer of the popular show.
“As we’re planning the show, we ask, ‘What can we do to ensure a full range of programming that women will enjoy?’ Every year we try to do something new and different, and this year it’s really come together into a fantastic weekend,” Olcay says.
Here’s a look at 6 reasons the West Show Women’s Show is a must:
1. Be inspired, informed and entertained – With four stages and a speaker lineup ranging from Bif Naked to Chef Massimo Capra to the Women Empowering Women panel, you know you’ll come away with a wealth of information and inspiration. Of course, there’s plenty of time for fun too, including Michelle Stafford from The Young and the Restless and the 2020 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters!
2. Sensational shopping – Is it too early to start your holiday shopping? Not at the West Coast Women’s Show … in fact, with over 400 pop-up boutiques, not to mention the Artisans Marketplace, you may just get it finished, too! (And you’ll definitely find something special for yourself as well.)
3. Show specials, prizes & giveaways – Take advantage of loads of exclusive deals and special offers from exhibitors, plus giveaways and incredible prizes all weekend long – including your chance to win a girls’ weekend for four at Sunshine Coast’s Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina valued at more than $1,750!
4. Fashion forward fun – Fall was made for fashion and at the West Coast Women’s Show you’ll find some amazing deals on top brands, plus five super-trendy fashion trucks in Fashion Truck Alley. Need a little inspiration? Check out the Main Stage Dance Fashion Show, featuring XBa School of Dance, and the Beauty & Cosmetics Demo Stage, where you’ll learn how to rock the hottest make-up and beauty trends.
5. Fab food – Discover fab food ideas on the Chef’s Kitchen Stage – delicious, mouthwatering demos by top chefs, including Chef Massimo Capra, Chef Christian Pritchard and Chef Karen Barnaby, and if A Taste of Italy tempts, savour seminars, tastings, pairings and delicious Italian recipes.
6. Life lessons – From fitness and nutrition to sustainable living, no matter what inspires your life, you can indulge that passion here!
Ready to plan your visit? Visit westcoastwomen.net where you can also save $2 on your ticket!