More rain is in the forecast today (Thursday) in Abbotsford with some winds starting this morning, according to Environment Canada.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of eight degrees.
Wet weather is slated throughout the weekend, including a 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries tomorrow evening.
Possible flurries are in the forecast throughout the weekend and into Monday.
Here’s a summary of the forecast for the coming days:
• Today – Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Becoming windy this morning. High 8.
• Tonight – Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Windy. Temperature steady near 7.
• Friday – Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Windy early in the morning. Temperature steady near 6.
• Friday night – Cloudy with 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
• Saturday – Rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
• Saturday night – Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
• Sunday – Rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
• Sunday night – Rain showers or flurries. Low zero.