The Fraser Valley Health Care Foundation (FVHCF) has announced the members of its volunteer board of directors for 2018/19, following its recent annual general meeting.
The board members are:
– chair Grace Saris of Agassiz
– vice-chair Colleen Walker of Chilliwack
– treasurer Todd Kesslar of Abbotsford
– secretary Shelly Avram of Abbotsford
– directors Kerry Kinney of Mission, and Michael Adkins, Doug Lester, Manpreet Grewal, Bonnie McEwan and Dr. George Vrabec of Abbotsford
– honorary board members Ethel Hooge of Mission, and Dr. Peter D. Fry and Lorraine Hughes of Abbotsford
“This year’s board has demonstrated a strong commitment to improving health care in our community,” said Liz Harris, executive director for the FVFCF.
“Every one of these directors is a leader in the community, and we’re fortunate to have them working with us.”
Chair Grace Saris said communities in the eastern Fraser Valley are growing quickly, and hospitals and care facilities have to keep pace.
“We have a big job ahead, but we have some outstanding leaders on this board. We’re such a strong-knit team; I believe we’ll do great things this year,” she said.
Visit fvhcf.ca for more information.