Fraser Brake and Muffler will be offering free car care clinics this month.
The staff invites members of the public to learn about their vehicle’s basic parts and how to protect themselves from unnecessary repairs.
Participants will learn:
- How to check your oil and why it is important
- How and why to check the tire pressures
- Common wear items on vehicles and what to watch out for
- How to successfully boost your vehicle
- How to build a basic tool kit for your vehicle
- There are 4 major misconceptions people have about auto repairs
- Why price should almost never be your decision maker when it comes to automotive service
There will be door prizes and refreshments provided.
Space is limited. There will be clinics on Oct. 17, 24 and 30 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the location at 2808 Garden Street in Abbotsford. Call 604-853-3612 or email email@example.com to register.