September 20, 1947 – December 8, 2018
Heaven has another Angel now that Marilynn Leskun has left this Earth. After an amazing life, she has joined her parents and other family and friends that passed before her.
Marilynn was such a beautiful soul, and her love for all her family and school children was her meaning in life. She passed peacefully into the arms of Jesus, surrounded and held by her loved ones. Her smile will forever remain with us as a warm reminder of her presence and the grace of God.
She is survived by her husband of 50 years, Richard Leskun, her children, grandchildren, brother and sisters. She will be missed, but we know she is waiting to see us all again.
In lieu of flowers please donate to the Abbotsford Food Bank.
We invite you to read and share your own stories and pictures to celebrate her life on the Facebook Group, “Remembering Marilynn Leskun”. https://tinyurl.com/y9jvqsdt
List of events : we invite you to come and say goodbye, tell stories and celebrate her life.
1. Prayers: Wednesday, December 19 at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
– Henderson’s Fraser Valley Funeral Home – 34537 Marshall Road
2. Funeral and Burial: Thursday, December 20 at 11am to 1pm
– Gardens of Gethsemani – 15800 32 Avenue, Surrey, BC
3. Reception and Celebration of Life: Thursday December 20 at 4 pm to 7 pm
– St. Anne’s Church Hall – 33333 Mayfair Avenue, Abbotsford