July 31, 1925 ~ October 21, 2008
Born in Imperial Saskatchewan, she moved with her family to Abbotsford in 1941 where she finished high school. She married in 1941 and had 4 sons. Later, she moved to Kamloops where she worked for Woodward’s for 24 years. When she retired, she moved back to Abbotsford and was a volunteer with the Food Bank for 2 years and then 7 years with theHospital Auxiliary. Her real claim to fame was her creation of beautiful stained glass lamps. She leaves her sons Mark, Randal, Doug and Stan. By her request there is no funeral. She made her own cremation arrangements with Wiebe and Jeske. A memorial party will be held on Sunday, November 2, 2008. Contact Mark at 604-943-9490 for information.