Take a look back at some of the stories that made The News this week, in the Canada Day edition of the Week in Review.
- An Abbotsford police officer was dragged by a fleeing driver.
- The Abbotsford Police publicized more drug related arrests this week.
- Chief Bob Rich published a paper about the opioid crisis and the need for more prevention.
- There is a bold effort underway at Abbotsford schools to teach and save an indigenous language from the brink of extinction.
- Direct flights from Abbotsford to Puerto Vallarta will begin flying in December.
- Christine Wiebe became Abbotsford’s oldest high school grad this week, as 15-year-old Isabelle Harris also graduated.