City hall has released its list of resurfacing projects for 2011, consisting of 13 different areas. The plan is expected to cost about $6.7 million.
Heading the list is a two-part resurfacing of Huntingdon Road – from Mt. Lehman to Clearbrook Road, and a second section from Clearbrook to McCallum Road.
Other resurfacing projects for 2011 include:
- No. 3 Road from South Parallel to Boundary Road;
- Vye Road from McCallum to McKenzie Road;
- Taylor Road from Ross Road to Lancelot Street;
- Maclure Road from Blue Jay Street to Townline;
- West Railway Street from Essendene Avenue to South Fraser Way;
- Marshall Road from Sumas Way to Everett Street;
- Old Yale Road from Willow Lane to Beck Road;
- Peardonville Road / Simpson Road from Mt. Lehman Road to Queen Street;
- Bevan Avenue / Cannon Avenue from Ware Street to McCallum Road;
- George Ferguson Way from Ash Street to Beck
- Old Riverside Road from Caithness Place to Banff Place;
- Also Highland Avenue, Fife Place, Argyll Street, Caithness Place, Perth Street and Inverness Street.