A fire broke out tonight (Monday) at the College Park Place apartment complex in Abbotsford.
Residents on social media report hearing an explosion at about 7:45 pm. at the complex, located at 33688 King Rd.
The explosion is believed to be related to a propane tank connected to a barbecue.
It appears that nobody was injured in the incident. The extent of the fire damage is not know at this time.
No further details are available at this time.
Video by Matt Smith (@mstate on Twitter):
— Matt Smith (@mstate) May 23, 2017