Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was at the scene of a small electrical fire at a home on Sunvalley Crescent between Bradner and Ross roads on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire, which was reported at about 12:15 p.m., appears to have started in the main electrical feed into the house. The fire began in the wall of the home, causing relatively minor damage to an upper-floor bedroom.
When crews arrived, smoke was coming out of the attic, but the fire did not spread. BC Hydro attended to shut off the power so crews could enter the home and ensure there were no further issues.
Everyone in the home evacuated safely and no injuries were reported.