Have you reached a point in your life where doing spring and summer upkeep around your yard is no longer how you want to spend your time?
Does the idea of being more free to relax and enjoying an amazing view from your deck or patio, or entertain guests make more sense for you today?
If you’re looking for a detached home that provides room to spread out, the design benefits of a rancher and the flexibility that allows you to age in place, the Timberlane neighbourhood in East Abbotsford’s Mountain Village can provide you with a solution.
Uniquely efficient design gives you options
“The Cypress is a reverse rancher which has the attributes of a traditional rancher: compact, low maintenance; but with two floors and an elevator option. You don’t sacrifice on space or lifestyle,” says Jon Kinneman, marketing and art director with Timberlane developer/builder Algra Bros.
Here’s some ways this home can work for you:
- Easy access on the main The ground level features the living and dining rooms, kitchen and large partially covered, south-facing outside deck, as well as the walk-in attached garage.
- Sleep cooler in summer, cozy in winter The lower level includes the large master bedroom/ensuite, second bedroom and spacious rec room, plus a full-length covered deck that lets you enjoy views of the Cascade Mountains and Sumas Valley year-round.
- Elevator-ready design With the optional elevator, you never have to worry about stairs.
- Downsize at your own pace At nearly 2,600 square feet, it gives you plenty of space to help make downsizing easier
- Select your own interior/options You can customize your home using the online My Timberlane program to pick colour schemes, interior options and more. Just stop by the showhome to register.
You’re close to shopping, highway travel
The location of Timberlane lends itself well to easy access to nearby shopping, schools and Highway 1 for those trips in to downtown Abbotsford or elsewhere in the Fraser Valley, Vancouver or points east.
“It’s a Triple A location and the home designs fit the bill for a lot of people,” says Algra Bros. partner Dave Algra. “Any of the other detached homes being built these days are a 10- to 15-minute drive from freeways and are typically on the outskirts of town.”