Residents in Abbotsford’s newest neighbourhood know the importance of location.
From their homes in the heart of the vibrant Midtown District, the community’s newest neighbours in Midtown Club Suites are enjoying upscale rental living just steps from shopping, dining, recreation and a variety of transportation opportunities.
Tucked between the University of the Fraser Valley and historic downtown Abbotsford, Midtown’s 192 modern rental suites in three buildings put residents in the heart of everything that makes the region special, and it does it from spacious new rental suites complemented by generous greenspace.
Here’s what Midtown’s residents are sharing about their amazing new neighbourhood:
- Who needs a commute?! Perfectly located for busy working professionals, these new West Coast-style apartment homes are just minutes from University of the Fraser Valley, and Abbotsford Regional Hospital, whether you walk, ride or drive! In fact, the new Salton Road bike lane and the pedestrian bridge underway over Highway 1 will connect walkers directly with UFV in minutes! Schools of all levels are just minutes away as are the professional services in downtown. And if taking Transit is your vibe, you have three bus stops just steps away.
- Shopping, dining & entertainment. Step out your front door to enjoy coffee shops and restaurants at McCallum Junction shopping centre, or head to downtown Abby to enjoy the hot spots emerging in this reclaimed, artisan neighbourhood, then continue on for a night out at the Abbotsford Entertainment Centre. If the community’s rural attractions appeal, fill your shopping basket with the freshest locally grown fare from local growers and producers!
- Recreation opportunities at your doorstep. For outdoor enthusiasts, Abbotsford’s Mill Lake Park is just a few minutes’ drive away or jump on Highway 1 to discover the amazing hiking and fishing opportunities awaiting nearby. (You can even get outfitted for your adventures at your neighbour, Cabela’s!)
Step next door for Oxygen Yoga, check out the area golf courses, or head to the Abbotsford Recreation Centre for swimming, skating, fitness classes, indoor running track and a whole lot more!
- Serve all your travel needs! Fancy a trip a little farther afield? Road-tripping is a breeze with the Trans-Canada a stone’s throw away. The Sumas border crossing will quickly have you on your way to the United States, or wing your way to adventure via the Abbotsford International Airport.
- Don’t miss out! Building 1 is fully occupied, but Midtown Club Suites is taking applications for Building 2, welcoming residents Oct. 1, and Building 3, opening its doors in December. Applications are first-come, first served – choose early for the best selection!