It’s already been a long fall, and sometimes, a little change can go a long way. While for now we can’t make that change an escape to somewhere new, we can bring something new to us!
With this winter being spent much closer to home, consider the impact that sprucing up your living space might have … a fresh coat of paint, new curtains, or even a comfy new sofa for enjoying those Christmas classics!
In fact, if a new piece of custom furniture is in your home wishlist, here are five considerations to get you started.
- One-of-a-kind furnishings: The ability to customize furniture and accessories to your home and design aesthetic is essential, notes Liam Horner, from Valley Direct Furniture. The longstanding local business provides unique, quality pieces that can be tailored to your desired look. Whether you’re in the market for a dining suite, table, sofa, sectional or even bar stools, from contemporary to classic, they’ve got you covered.
- Great quality products: For home furnishings that will last, look for the best quality materials and manufacturing. At Valley Direct, for example, you’ll find both Canadian-made products and others crafted even closer to home, like Abbotsford’s Woodworks. You can feel good knowing your investment is making a difference locally.
- Locally owned for 30+ years: Will the company stand behind their furnishings? Valley Direct Furniture has been a staple in the local community for more than 30 years. While they’re newer to Abbotsford, Horner and his team have been outfitting homes in neighbouring Langley and Surrey for decades!
- Browse the showroom floor: Shopping online is no way to try a sofa on for size. By visiting Valley Direct Furniture in person, you’ll see the pieces you’re considering, you can try out the cushions, pull up a chair at the dining table. And to get a better feel for what they’ll look like in your home, you can even take home samples!
- Customer service: There’s no greater selling point for a business than committed customer service. For Valley Direct Furniture, its service is key to their longevity. The team will deliver right to your home, setting it up for you as well – safely and physically distanced, of course.
Between dropping temperatures and new COVID restrictions, as we spend more time at home there’s no better time than now to transform your space!