Have you been putting off purchases like a new car or home renovation, or maybe even that overseas vacation you’ve always dreamed about?
What if you could accomplish these lifestyle choices, and enjoy peace of mind knowing your finances will be just fine?
Now might be a good time to sit down to talk about your options with an experienced financial advisor.
“A memberSHARE loan can help to achieve your personal goals without compromising your financial well-being,” says Linda Meyer, Financial Service Officer with Aldergrove Credit Union’s Mt. Lehman Community Branch in Abbotsford.
Being a member has benefits
- Instant cash bonus: Just for signing up, receive $100 to use however you’d like.
- Free chequing for a year: Save even more money with a free chequing account.
- No-fee credit card: A Collabria Mastercard in your wallet can come in handy. Having one without a monthly fee for a year? Even better!
- Go fixed or variable: A choice of fixed or variable interest rates offers flexibility, can save you money down the road, and allow your loan to match your comfort level.
- Wave goodbye to other fees: When you choose to take out a memberSHARE loan, your application fee is waived.
Consolidating can bring you a better interest rate
If you’re paying down multiple loans, from a credit card debt or a car loan to student loans, consolidating them into one manageable monthly payment at a lower interest rate can help you budget better and save for other important areas of your life, suggests Financial Service Officer Nicole Oliver.
Speak with the professional and experienced staff at your nearest Aldergrove Credit Union branch for more details on available options and a package that fits your lifestyle. Want a quick peek at what your payments might be? Plug your numbers into the Loan Calculator.
Loyalty program rewards you
Aldergrove Credit Union’s memberSHARE Loyalty Program offers even more benefits, providing a rebate on interest paid during the previous calendar year to members with a mortgage, line of credit and/or loan.
And if you have those products and others, such as a Mastercard, chequing or savings accounts, payroll depositing or financial investments, you’ll also receive an annual Product Bundle cash reward of up to $200!