Whether you want to call Cultus Lake “home” or “home away from home,” a new neighbourhood in the making right on the shores of this idyllic Fraser Valley recreation spot could provide the answer to that question.
With stunning vistas, a future Lakeside Trail running nearby and a variety of floor plans still available, Lakeside Cultus Lake provides an opportunity to live in year-round luxury or create a perfect vacation residence for your lock-up-and-go lifestyle.
A project many years in the planning and now well into construction off the Columbia Valley Highway, this three-storey condominium building is due for completion in late spring/early summer. A meet-and-greet event last fall found new owners excited about the prospect of becoming neighbours, says Realtor Naomi Adams of Adams Real Estate and Century 21 Creekside Realty.
“At 21 units, it really is a neighbourhood unto itself. Our future residents enjoyed meeting each other and making those initial connections,” she says.
Here’s why people are looking to Lakeside:
- It’s the nicest spot on Cultus Lake, with its Entrance Bay location mostly protected from the afternoon winds, and units that are west-facing to let you take full advantage of those long, sunny days.
- A dock pavilion on the water is tailor-made for you to socialize or enjoy peaceful solidarity, and will feature an outdoor kitchen, fire pit and seats around the edges.
- As an owner you’ll have a personal slip for your boat, a convenience that is a hard-to-find commodity on Cultus Lake, with waiting lists common.
- Interior finishes are high quality, and the open concept makes the most of the square footage, no matter what configuration you select.
- There’s restaurants, a pub, local services and a world-class waterslide facility nearby, with even more opportunities in Sardis, just a short drive away.
You’ve still got time to invest in this unique project
Since final approvals were received to proceed with Lakeside Cultus Lake, sales have been brisk and just six units remain available for purchase. If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity or arrange to view the property, contact Naomi Adams at 604-819-1544 or email her at email@example.com.
A grand opening with a reveal of completed units and tours of the area is tentatively planned for May. Contact Naomi to register for this event. You can also follow Lakeside Cultus Lake on Facebook.