As Abbotsford’s brand new pedestrian overpass opens this month, Midtown Club Suites residents are closer than ever to the University District, the Abbotsford Entertainment Centre and a whole lot more.
The overpass is steps away from Midtown’s front door and puts the University of the Fraser Valley an easy walk or cycle away, or you can catch a game or concert at the Entertainment Centre. Another community focal point, Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre, is less than a five-minute commute from Midtown, or head into historic downtown Abbotsford, with its unique family shops and restaurants.
And with Building 3 at Midtown ready for occupancy Feb. 1, it’s the perfect time to choose your new home!
Taking an innovative approach to rental living, Midtown Club Suites boasts three contemporary buildings in a park-like setting just steps from shopping, dining, recreation and a variety of transportation opportunities. And perfect for pet lovers, Building 3 is also accepting a limited number of applicants with cats!
Here’s why Midtown residents are loving their new home:
1. Location, Location: Conveniently located next to McCallum Junction Shopping Centre and Highway 1, Midtown Club Suites puts shopping and dining at your doorstep, not to mention a short commute to some of the region’s biggest employers. This really is the HUB of the Fraser Valley and all it has to offer!
2. Stylish homes that just feel right: Stylish apartments are available in studio, one, two and even three-bedroom suites. In fact, you’ll be challenged to find new apartments of this size! Each suite features an open-concept living area, 9’ ceilings throughout – 11’ on the top floor – and natural light streaming through expansive windows. These apartments just feel right, with contemporary finishes in a clean palette of warm white and smoked maple wood-grain cabinets, kitchen eating bar and stainless-steel appliances, easy-to-maintain vinyl plank flooring, and full-width vanity mirrors.
3. More green space to call ‘home’: You’ll love Midtown’s private, expansive park-like setting, with gigantic lawn areas, park benches, gazebo and walkways weaving through beautifully maintained gardens across the three-acre site. Nearby, discover natural amenities like the Discovery Trail, Mill Lake Park, and lots more for fishing, golfing and biking enthusiasts.
4. Amenities you’ll love: Designed with both an artful and practical eye, little details inside and out include a hotel-inspired suite entry design to welcome you home, handy in-suite laundry and storage room, plus large covered balconies. With building amenities including an on-site fitness studio and club lounge that connects to a furnished outdoor patio, and a keyless-entry bike storage room, you won’t need to venture far for fitness or relaxation, and when guests arrive, they’ll appreciate the on-site visitor parking!
5. Caring about where you live: Professionally managed with on-site dedicated staff who care about their residents, enjoy the highest degree of management service, leaving you more time to get out and enjoy life!
Applications are first-come, first served, so don’t delay – ask Jennifer for more info on our Building 3 promotions available only until Jan. 31! Midtown is one of the only new buildings in Abbotsford to accept cats, so come and visit us at 1833 Salton Rd. in Abbotsford or call 604-776-1818. Learn more at midtown-abbotsford.com.