The forecast for today (Thursday) in Abbotsford calls for sun and a high temperature of zero, but snow is expected to set in at about midnight, according to Environment Canada.
Approximately two centimetres of the white stuff is expected to accumulate overnight, and continue into Friday with another two to four centimetres throughout the day.
Periods of snow are also predicted for tomorrow night and over the weekend.
Here’s a summary of the forecast for the next few days:
– Today: Mainly sunny. High zero.
– Tonight: Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount two cm. Low minus 4.
– Tomorrow: Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High zero.
– Tomorrow night: Periods of snow. Low minus 4.
– Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
– Saturday night: Cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of snow. Low minus 2.
– Sunday: Snow or freezing rain. High zero.
– Sunday night: Freezing rain or snow. Low zero.