The forecast for today (Wednesday) in #Abbotsford is identical to yesterday, with more sun and wind expected, according to Environment Canada.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of four degrees, with winds gusting between 40 and 70 km/h.
Clear skies and similar winds, with a low of minus 1, are expected tonight.
Increasing cloudiness is forecast at the end of the week, leading to a 60 per cent chance of snow overnight on Friday and periods of snow throughout the weekend.
Here’s a summary of the forecast for Abbotsford:
• Today: Sunny. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 4.
• Tonight: Clear. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 1.
• Tomorrow: Sunny. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 5.
• Tomorrow night: Clear. Low minus 7.
• Friday: Increasing cloudiness. High 2.
• Friday night: Cloudy with 60 per cent chance of snow. Low minus 6.