A large number of visitors, plus various media representatives, took the time to vote for their favourites from among 18 participating Christmas trees – decorated by charitable organizations – in the Festival of Trees, as well as from among the local restaurants who participated in the Setting the Season Christmas-decorated dinner tables.
For more information on the event and the show, visit westcoastchristmasshow.com.
Photos from top to bottom:
1) Winner of the Setting the Season restaurant competition was Elisabeth’s Chalet in Cloverdale.
2) First-place winner of the Festival of Trees was the BC Lupus Society. Show management awarded a $500 cash prize to the society.
3) Second-place winner of the Festival of Trees was the Fraser Valley Brain Injury Society in Abbotsford. Show management awarded a $300 cash prize to the society.
4) The winner of the People’s Choice Award for the Festival of Trees was the Fraser Valley Humane Society in Mission. The society received a $400 cash prize.
5) Artisan Sharon Hubbard’s Sharing Trees drew huge interest and raised $450 for the Canadian Cancer Foundation.