You’re nowhere near ready to move into a care facility, but you could use a bit of community to make day-to-day living easier. A visitor a couple times a month who helps with housekeeping. A place to gather with like-minded folks to share a coffee, work on a puzzle or host a celebration (when COVID-19 allows). A friendly face whom you can ask for help ordering dinner or scheduling a repair technician.
Abbotsford’s ‘Empire State Building,’ includes five floors of resort-style retirement suites that give you freedom and security. At Mahogany Platinum, you’ll enjoy showstopper views of Mill Lake, Mount Baker, Mount Robie Reid and spectacular sunrises and sunset. You’ll also appreciate the large kitchen with full-sized appliances, all-in-one rent including cable, hydro, internet and other utilities, and the lively, supportive community.
Ready to come home?
5 reasons to love Mahogany Platinum
- Pet-friendly or pet-free: Mahogany Platinum is pet-friendly, so you’re welcome to bring Rover along when you move in. Prefer to avoid animals due to allergies or noise concerns? Select a suite on the 8th Floor, which has been pet-free since the building opened.
- Medical support nearby: The Abbotsford Hospital is just a block away, and there are doctors, dentists and a pharmacy right downstairs.
- High-tech low-fuss supports: All suites are equipped with smart home technology to support aging in place. A Stove Guard turns off the frying pan if you doze off on the couch, flood sensors notify you if it detects standing water, and fall detection software can let your loved-ones know if you need help. Upgrade supports when recovering from surgery, then deactivate once you’re back up to speed. Suites are also equipped with grab bars, no-step showers and other accessibility features.
- Director of client experience: Mahogany Platinum residents have exclusive access to support Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ask a quick question about an app on your phone, or get help with an upcoming medical appointment. If you don’t know where to turn for any problem, big or small, let the Director of Client Experience be your first contact.
- Housekeeping and meal plans: Get a little help tidying up and changing bed linens with complementary housekeeping twice a month, and talk to staff about customizing a meal plan that works for you.
One- and two-bedroom suites are available now! Call 604-746-7707 for a free consultation, or reach out online at mahoganyplatinum.com/contact-us.