- BC Games
United Way Fraser Valley presents Spirit Awards
The awards recognize individuals and businesses that support the work of the UWFV.
The Bollywood-themed celebration included a champagne reception, followed by an Indian buffet dinner.
The award recipients were:
* Campaign of the Year – BMO Bank of Montreal;
* Leadership Campaign – MNP LLP (Abbotsford);
* Quantum Leap Spirit Award, fewer than 100 employees – Enterprise Rent-A-Car;
* Quantum Leap, more than 100 employees – Future Shop;
* New Campaign of the Year – Brookside – Hershey Canada;
* Branch Campaign of the Year – BC Hydro (Chilliwack lineroom);
* Community Partner Campaign of the Year – Ann Davis Transition Society;
* Employee Campaign Champion of the Year – Ryan Ward of Brookside – Hershey Canada;
* Regional Coordinator of the Year – Erin Nesci of Prospera Credit Union; and
* Labour Participation Spirit Award – Fraser Valley Labour Council.