- BC Games
City schedules budget meetings
The 2012 budget for the City of Abbotsford is expected to be complete by March 5.
In preparation, a series of council and information meetings have been planned. They include:
• Feb. 6 – Council budget meeting, general fund (operating and capital), 1-3 p.m. at Matsqui Centennial Auditorium (MCA);
• Feb. 9 – Public information session, general fund (operating and capital), 7-9 p.m. at Clearbrook Library Meeting Room;
• Feb. 13 – Council special budget meeting, utilities (operating and capital), 1-3 p.m. at MCA;
• Feb. 15 – Public information session, utilities (operating and capital) – 7-9 p.m. Clearbrook Library Meeting Room;
• Feb. 20 – Council budget, consolidated (general and utilities), 1-3 p.m. at MCA;
• Feb. 27 – Council special budget meeting, financial plan approval, 4-5 p.m. at City Hall Room 530;
• March 5 – Council regular meeting, 2012 budget bylaw adoption, 7 p.m. at MCA.
Matsqui Centennial Auditorium is located at 32315 South Fraser Way and Clearbrook Library is at 32320 George Ferguson Way.
For more information visit the city website at www.abbotsford.ca.