- 2015 Federal Election
Huntingdon tops Abbotsford's paving priorities
City hall has released its list of resurfacing projects for 2011, consisting of 13 different areas. The plan is expected to cost about $6.7 million.
Heading the list is a two-part resurfacing of Huntingdon Road – from Mt. Lehman to Clearbrook Road, and a second section from Clearbrook to McCallum Road.
Other resurfacing projects for 2011 include:
- No. 3 Road from South Parallel to Boundary Road;
- Vye Road from McCallum to McKenzie Road;
- Taylor Road from Ross Road to Lancelot Street;
- Maclure Road from Blue Jay Street to Townline;
- West Railway Street from Essendene Avenue to South Fraser Way;
- Marshall Road from Sumas Way to Everett Street;
- Old Yale Road from Willow Lane to Beck Road;
- Peardonville Road / Simpson Road from Mt. Lehman Road to Queen Street;
- Bevan Avenue / Cannon Avenue from Ware Street to McCallum Road;
- George Ferguson Way from Ash Street to Beck
- Old Riverside Road from Caithness Place to Banff Place;
- Also Highland Avenue, Fife Place, Argyll Street, Caithness Place, Perth Street and Inverness Street.