Looking for some festive ways to spend the weekend and the days leading up to Christmas?
There are still several events taking place in Abbotsford to give you that holiday feeling:
• The Glow Christmas Festival runs at Tradex until Jan. 4, featuring family-friendly and festive activities under the twinkle of a million lights. Visit glowgardens.com for tickets and hours of operation.
• Abbotsford Children’s Theatre presents The Grinch Project 3.0 on Dec. 13 and 14 at Matsqui Centennial Auditorium. Tickets are $14 at the door or $12 in advance at The Reach Gallery, Jazz-Ma-Tazz or abbotsfordchildrenstheatre.org.
• The Valley Festival Singers host Christmas with Brass on Dec. 15 and 16 at South Abbotsford Church. Tickets are available at valleyfestivalsingers.com, eventbrite.ca, at House of James or at the door.
• The Mt. Lehman Christmas Home tour, featuring tours of six homes that have been featured in more than 20 Hallmark Channel movies, runs Dec. 14-15 and 21-22. Visit heronsbridge.wixsite.com/mtlehmanhometour for tickets and more information.
• Christmas with Sinatra, featuring Darren Warren as Ol’ Blue Eyes and the 19-piece Bruce James Orchestra, is at Matsqui Centennial Auditorium on Tuesday, Dec. 17 and Mission’s Clarke Theatre the following night. Both shows are at 8 p.m. Visit eventbrite.ca for tickets.
• Songs Strings and Steps presents its annual Christmas show on Dec. 20 and 21 at Central Heights Church. Tickets are available at King’s Music, House of James or eventbrite.ca.
• Gallery 7 Theatre and Vancouver’s Pacific Theatre present their annual Christmas Presence show on Dec. 21 at 8 p.m. at Matsqui Centennial Auditorium. Tickets are available at pacifictheatre.org or at House of James.
• The Sweeney Singers host their annual Christmas concert on Dec. 21 at 7:30 p.m. at St. James Catholic Church. Admission is by donation. Visit www.sweeneysingers.com for more.