- BC Games
Abbotsford realtor named board president
The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) elected its new board of directors for 2013/2014 during its annual general meeting Feb. 20.
Realtor Ron Todson will replace outgoing president Scott Olson.
Todson has been active in real estate since 1981, and is a managing broker of RE/MAX Little Oak Realty in Abbotsford.
“It’s a tremendous honour to volunteer for an organization that has been serving the real estate needs of the Fraser Valley since 1921. Our mission as a board is to ensure that our members have access to the best tools and support to provide the highest level of professional service to our clients,” Todson said.
Todson started volunteering on behalf of the Board eight years ago and has served as a director since 2008.
The FVREB is the professional association of more than 2,800 realtors in the Fraser Valley providing its members with a variety of membership services including the Multiple Listing Service, professional development and technological innovation.
The incoming president-elect is Ray Werger, Royal LePage – Coronation Park, Surrey and the vice-president is Jorda Maisey, RE/MAX Little Oak Realty, Fort Langley.
The full 2013/2014 FVREB board of directors is:
- President: Ron Todson, RE/MAX Little Oak Realty, Abbotsford
- President-Elect: Ray Werger, Royal LePage – Coronation Park, Surrey
- Vice President: Jorda Maisey, RE/MAX Little Oak Realty, Fort Langley
- Past President: Scott Olson, Macdonald Realty, Surrey
- John Barbisan, Sutton – Premier Realty, Surrey
- Sandra Benz, RE/MAX Performance Realty, Delta
- Manny Boparai, Century 21 Coastal Realty Ltd., Surrey
- Dennis Germyn, Macdonald Realty, Surrey
- Ishaq Ismail, Sutton Group – West Coast Realty, Surrey
- Gopal Sahota, Sutton Group – West Coast Realty, Surrey
- Ralph Visser, Century 21 Ace Agencies Ltd., Abbotsford
- Charles Wiebe, Landmark Realty Corp., Abbotsford
Fraser Valley’s new board takes office on March 1.